Thursday, November 20, 2008

ECLIPSE

i'm done with the 3rd book, but this time at normal pace. started tues early morning, finished now. and my dad was kind to help finance my purchase for the 4th.

am definitely getting it tmr(later). haha. by crook, if need be.

i think i'm going to feel lost when i'm done with this series. there'll be no more to look forward to. oh, maybe just my imminent exams.

my study guide came. stupid stupid "signs".

if only money came along in the silver package. i only need $2,000. i would give it to someone whom i know who wants it more than me.

at least its well deserved. and i'll love to see that gleam in the eyes. haha.

the worst part is knowing what would have been.
- Bella Swan

boy, was she damn right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home